|Mon - Wed||9:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thu - Fri||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sat||9:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sun||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
Hi and welcome to Hooper’s Vitamin Shop centrally located in the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre at the corner of Upper Middle Road and Eighth Line. The range of Hooper’s Complementary product mix surpasses that of pharmacy chains and most health food stores. Categories include Homeopathy, Sports Nutrition, Health Foods, Aromatherapy, Natural Cosmetics and Skin Care, Vitamin Supplements, Herbal Remedies and much, much more . . . Our commitment is to offer our customers competitive prices, the highest level of service, the widest feasible product selection and the most up-to-date information.
Click here to sign up for exclusive offers from Hooper’s Pharmacy & Vitamin Shop.
Suzanne Bartolini, B.A., M.A., N.D.
Naturopathic Doctor appointments available on site Thursdays
Hooper’s Naturopathic Doctor, Suzanne Bartolini, is available by appointment on Thursdays at Hooper’s Vitamin Shop inOakville.
Dr. Bartolini is a licensed and registered Naturopathic Doctor with extensive training in clinical nutrition, acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine, botanical medicine, homeopathy, and counseling. She is an active member of both the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND).
Dr. Bartolini is passionate about helping her patients achieve their health goals and in helping them restore optimal health and vitality.
She works with adults & children of all ages and treats a wide variety of conditions with a specialized interest in the following:
- General health promotion & disease prevention
- Detoxification & organ cleansing
- Boosting immunity – cold & flu prevention
- Women’s health issues – PMS, menopause, fertility, bone & breast health
- Children’s health issues – eczema, digestion, allergies
- Digestive disorders – gas, bloating, constipation, IBS, acid reflux
- Heart health – cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes
- Arthritis & joint issues
- Other: headaches & migraines, allergies, sleep disturbances, anxiety/depression, skin conditions, cancer, autoimmune conditions, hormone imbalances.
- Laboratory testing is also available for: food sensitivities, heavy metal toxicity, hormonal imbalances, and general nutritional assessment.
Wondering if Naturopathic Medicine can help you? A complementary 15-minute consultation is available to answer questions you may have about Naturopathic Medicine. Please call 416.407.0845 or email email@example.com
Kathi Elliott is KARE
Health & Healing with:
- Egyptian Head Massage
- Egyptian Healing Rods
- Candle Coning
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Handwriting Analysis