*** Urgent ***
Academy for Mathematics & English
Post Date: September 13, 2017
Employment Type: Part Time
PART-TIME TUTORS WANTED
The Academy for Mathematics and English is looking for part-time tutors in Math and Science.
We tutor students from Grades K-12 and we are currently looking for tutors to assist our high-school students at our learning centre.
If you are bright, enthusiastic and motivated- send us your resume!
Note: Must be enrolled in a University program or a graduate to be considered.
– Your full availability (days/timings)
* Potential tutoring timings include 3:45-8:30pm Mon-Thurs and/or Sat mornings-afternoons
– Which grades and subjects you feel comfortable tutoring (can be anywhere from Gr. 9-12; can be Math, English or Science).
* In regards to Science, specify which courses you are comfortable with: Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
* In regards to Grade 12 Math courses, you must specify which Math courses you have taken or are qualified to tutor out of: Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, Data Management, and/or IB Math courses.
– Any previous tutoring/teaching experience.
Submit your resume with a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.